Website Privacy Notice
This privacy notice provides you information on how syncreon collects and processes your Personal Data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website such as per example when you apply for an open position, contact us, login as business customer etc.
In this notice, “Company” means syncreon NewCo B.V. and any of its – directly or indirectly – majority owned subsidiaries
The syncreon global headquarters are registered at:
Information that we collect
As is common with most websites, the server hosting our website (hereinafter referred to as the “web server”) automatically collects information from you when you visit us on the Internet.
The web server automatically recognizes certain Technical Personal Data such as your IP address, the date and time you are on our site, the pages you visited on our website, the website you were on before, the type of Browser that you are using (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari), the operating system you are using (eg Windows, Linux, MAC OS) as well as the domain name and the address of your Internet provider (eg 1 & 1, Telekom, Unity Media).
Additionally, when you visit our website as a business customer or when you use our Contact us web-form or Track my order information, we collect certain portions of your Identity, Contact and Transaction data such as your first and last name, login details, company name, phone number, email address, shipping order details
Job applicants and candidates
When you use our website as a job applicant via Join Us webpage, we collect the Personal Data that belongs to the category of Identifies, Professional or employment-related information and Non-public education information. This is the data that you provided to us in your resume and cover letter and/or the data you provided on our application form, including name, title, address, telephone number, personal email address, employment history, qualifications, previous applications. We do not collect any special categories of Personal Data via our recruitment webforms, unless you voluntarily provided such information to us.
|2851 High Meadow Circle, Suite 250 Auburn Hills, MI 48326
USA The syncreon EMEA headquarters are registered at:
|1A, Airport Business Park, Cloghran, Swords, Co. Dublin
After applying, we may require additional information to support your application and verify key details about you to ensure your application is processed fairly. In certain locations, our recruitment process may be inclusive of online assessments.
If we would like to offer you the role, we may collect information from your referees and when allowed by law, we may collect information about your criminal history.
How we use the Information that we collect
The Personal Data is processed only if one of the below lawful condition applies:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Where you provided us with a consent to use your Personal Data The Technical Personal Data is necessary for us to ensure the stability and security of the website, to improve your experience as the website visitor and customer and to deliver relevant website content. Your Identity, Contact and Transaction Data is used to register your profile, to manage our contractual relationship with you and to deliver relevant website content. Job applicants’ and candidates’ Data is used for the purposes of managing our recruitment related activities such as to make a decision about your application, to create your job applicant profile, to verify your entitlements to work in certain of our global locations, to contact you in relation to your application and with information on other job opportunities with us if you subscribed to our Job Alerts and to determine the terms of your future work with us. Your job applicant data is stored for 1 year from the date of your last job application. You may however, prevent syncreon from processing your candidate information at any time by deleting your job applicant profile directly from your profile webpage. How we share your Information Where required, we may share Personal Data with third parties including our global syncreon group entities, subsidiaries or affiliates. In such circumstances, the Company will use and disclose such information in accordance with the purposes for which it was originally collected, or in accordance with the notices provided by such entities. The Company does not disclose an individual’s Personal Data to third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
- The Company has the individual’s consent to make the disclosure;
- The disclosure is required by law or mandatory professional standards;
- The disclosure is necessary to meet our legitimate interest and is not overridden by the data subject’s interests.
- The disclosure is to another entity or to persons or entities providing services on our or the individual’s behalf (each a “Transferee”), consistent with the purpose for which the information was obtained, if the Transferee, with respect to the information in question:
• is subject to law providing an adequate level of privacy protection; and/or • has agreed in writing to provide an adequate level of privacy protection. Data Security, Integrity and Access The Company will take reasonable measures to ensure the protection of Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction, improper use, alteration, or disclosure. To the extent necessary for such purposes, the Company may take reasonable steps to make sure that Personal Data is accurate, complete, current, and otherwise reliable with regard to its intended use. Your rights Right to access Personal Data You have the right to obtain from us the confirmation as to whether or not we process your Personal Data. Where that is the case, you have the right to access to your Personal Data and some additional information. That additional information includes amongst others: details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of Personal Data concerned, the recipients of the Personal Data, business, or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your Personal Data. Right to correct Personal Data You have the right to have your inaccurate Personal Data rectified. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have your incomplete Personal Data completed. Right to data portability In certain circumstances such as when your Personal Data processing is based on consent and it is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive that data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. If you are the EU resident, you also have the right to request syncreon transmit the applicable data to another controller without hindrance from syncreon.
Subject to applicable laws and the specific relationship that you have with syncreon, your rights
may include the following:
Right to object to use of Personal Data
Right to opt out
The company does not sell Personal Data collected via its website.
Right to restrict use of your data
Right to erasure
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to have your Personal Data erased
Right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate Data Protection Authority
If you have any complaints regarding our compliance with this Privacy Notice, please contact us at data.privacy[at]syncreon.com.
European Union and United Kingdom complaints:
If you are dissatisfied with our handling of your complaint, please contact our Lead Supervisory Authority in Ireland via: https://forms.dataprotection.ie/contact or the relevant EU Data Protection Authority in your country or the UK Information Commissioner at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you live in Australia you may raise your complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner via https://www.oaic.gov.au/about-us/contact-us.
If you live in Brazil you may raise your complaint with the National Data Protection Authority.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
The Company reserves the right to change this Privacy Notice from time to time for any reason and will post any revisions on this web site.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your personal
situation, at any time to processing of your Personal Data.
Where your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to
object at any time to processing of your Personal Data for such purposes including profiling.
You may have the right to obtain a restriction of processing of your Personal Data, when your
data is inaccurate, the processing is unlawful, or syncreon no longer needs your Personal Data
for the purposes of the processing.
How to Contact Us
Should you have any questions, suggestions or complaints about the Company’s privacy practices, or should you wish to update or correct any Personal Data that you provided to the Company, please feel free to contact us through the following methods:
- Via email at data.privacy[at]syncreon.com
- Or by post at the following mailing address: For the Americas: syncreon Americas c/o syncreon Data Privacy
2851 High Meadow Circle, Suite 250 Auburn Hills, MI 48326 USA. For EMEA & APAC:
syncreon EMEA and APAC syncreon Data Privacy 1A, Airport Business Park, Cloghran, Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland
- Our Data Protection Officer for Germany can be contacted at datenschutzbeauftragte[at]syncreon.com